Elise and her two friends performed at the end of the year assembly. When I find it on YouTube I'll post it. They did a great job!
The kids are enjoying sleeping in and hanging out with friends....well, we haven't had time to come up with the summer chores and rules.....just wait! Ha!


Yesterday Pepper, our mini Schnauzer, escaped out of the backyard. We have many forms of wildlife in our neighborhood and Pepper met one of them face to face. She was running down the hill and she met up with a coyote. r had notice she was out of our yard and ran to find her. As he was running up the hill of our cul de sac he saw Pepper coming towards him with a coyote chasing her. Luckily our neighbor honked their car horn and scared the coyote off. Pepper ran home and was at the gargage door begging to go inside the house. Later, we discovered that she had two bite marks on her neck. What a lucky dog! She's fine, but not wanting to go outside.
This begins our summer adventures..............

2 comments:
let the fun begin! ours will begin tomorrow!!!
great pics! did "A" and her friend take these themselves?
poor pepper! glad she's okay!
Wow what a scary story! I am so glad Pepper was okay, those darn coyotes!
I'm so glad your story had a happy ending.
Post a Comment