We, like every other family, have been busy getting back into the Fall activities of school, lessons and homework.
E is loving high school. A is liking the free time in the morning to study for the ACT and study her online college English class. Every day without fail I get two text messages.... one from A, "What's for deener?", in which I reply..."Come home and find out." the other, from E, "Are you picking me up from school today?". She hates taking the bus, besides she has a 30 minute wait for the bus after school and we're too far from the school for her to walk. So I end up picking her up from school.
r is liking his 6th grade teacher and his homework. (Can't you tell his summer was quite boring!). He is taking guitar lessons from E. E is taking guitar lessons and voice lessons. My piano teacher volunteered to teach her voice, she thinks E has great potential, which is a wonderful compliment coming from her.
I'm winding down with my big organizing project that kept me busy most of the month of August. I'm enjoying having some downtime to clean and organize my house! I'm thinking of starting some redecorating projects. We've never been in a home for more than 6 years, we're getting the "itch". I still have three clients that keep me busy helping them with their organizing projects.
R got an awesome review at work and is planning a business trip to Russia in October. I was going to go with him, but found out that if I don't have an interpreture I'd be up a creek without a paddle. So I'll have to save that for another time. He's still a busy Bishop and going onto his 4th year in January.
With all the warm weather, our garden has got a second wind and we're still harvesting squash, zuchinni, tomatoes, corn, butternut and spaghetti squash and pumpkins for Halloween. It's been an awesome gardening season. I've planted a winter garden and we'll see how that goes!
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I've been having that same itch!! Of course I also have 5 kids in a 3 bedroom house...but that's not what is causing the itch.
RUSSIA?? Take me too!! :-)
Congrats to Bishop R.
If you don't join him in Russia, why don't you fly out here instead and visit me!?
Post a Comment