
We visited Salt Lake City and Spanish Fork last week as our little family vacation. A and S didn't think it was a vacation at all...they had their wisdom teeth removed last Friday. They were little chipmunks on pain killers. ( I have some incriminating photos and videos of the girls on drugs, but I promised I wouldn't blog them....let me know and I can email them to you!HA!)
We had a great visit with Rocky and Rachelle in Sandy and Troy and Dyan in Spanish Fork. We were surprised with a visit from Robert's sister, Shauna and her kids. The weather was so awesome...bring on the dry heat and sunshine!
We visited family, old friends and some of the typical Salt Lake City sights that they kids have never visited.
Now we're home to 70* weather and getting ready for school to start on the 2nd.
r with his cousins



2 comments:
I was wondering if you were away somewhere. Glad you had a fun time and got to see old friends :) Hope A and S are all better now.
What a fun vacation! We love going back to Utah when we get the chance. Hope your kids are all feeling much better.
Post a Comment