R, his father, brother-in-law and nephew all went salmon fishing in Northern Washington in the Straits of Juan de Fuca. Need I say more....photos are worth a 1,000 words and when it comes to fish stories, photos keep them true their word.
Alright, Cousin Rob from Bellingham is so jealous that you boys got to go Salmon fishing. He says "that's the kind of stuff man ought to be doing in their spare time." He did that last season on his own and I guess it wasn't as fun, because he hasn't talked about it this year. Poor Boy! Fishing, must be in the Tobler genes....
3 comments:
Holy Salmon Batman!!! & Happy b-day to r! He definitely has a more mature look about him...hard to believe!!!
How awesome is that! We love are lovers of Salmon, and I'm sure these will taste much better than the salmon we get here in Reno.
Happy Birthday to R! I can't believe how much he's grown up, he was just a little guy when we saw him last.
Alright, Cousin Rob from Bellingham is so jealous that you boys got to go Salmon fishing. He says "that's the kind of stuff man ought to be doing in their spare time." He did that last season on his own and I guess it wasn't as fun, because he hasn't talked about it this year. Poor Boy! Fishing, must be in the Tobler genes....
Post a Comment